The journal welcomes to publish the advertisements relating to the products for radiation detection and protection.
1. All advertisements are only published in print at the inside front, the inside back and the back cover. The customer grants the journal an irrevocable, world-wide, royalty-free license to reproduce, publish and republish the advertisement within the relevant publication (irrespective of the medium or platform in or on which it is published) in accordance with the provisions of the advertisement order.
2. The journal may reject, refuse, omit, postpone, cancel, or require changes to the whole or part of any material, advertisement order or advertisement submitted for insertion into a publication at any time, whether or not it has accepted the advertisement order, including the dates for publication and positioning of the advertisement, or to accept the advertisement order subject to additional conditions which will be notified by the journal to the customer.
3. The customer shall submit all advertisements to the journal in accordance with the journal’s current technical specifications (as may be updated from time to time), the current version of which is available on request.
4. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that all advertisements are correct, accurate and not misleading. The journal accepts no responsibility for any errors in an advertisement including (without limitation) any errors which arise as a result of any changes or alterations undertaken by the journal at the customer’s request.
5. The journal reserves the right, but not the obligation, to implement verification and security procedures in respect of all information provided by the customer.
6. All advertisements should be not linked with any content in the publications, and the product manufacturers have no role in the study design, data collection and analysis, decision to publish, or preparation of any submission.